The new ZTE MF90 portable WiFi
- allows users to connect to connect to 4G LTE networks
- delivers download speeds of up to 100 Mbps and upload speeds of up to 50 Mbps
- allows 10 users to connect simultaneously
- provides 4 hours of continuous use via a 2300 mAh battery
- allows users to freely use any preferred network of choice (not restricted to a single service provider)
- features LED icons for monitoring battery status, network signal and WiFi strength connection
ZTE MF90 uFi is sells for SRP Php 5,680 and is exclusively distributed in the Philippines by MSI-ECS.
Contents of this post are taken from a press release sent by MSI-ECS.