freenet, the free internet app of Voyager Innovations, is extending its Papremyong Malupet promo until February 12, 2018. This allows more users who “qualified” throug the app to get a chance to win a brand new Chevrolet Spark, along with iPhone 7 smartphones every week.
Launched in October 2017, freenet’s Papremyong Malupet promo gave away two (2) Macbook Air units and eight (8) iPhone 7 units to its lucky users during its weekly draws. The promo extension means iPhone 7 winners will still be drawn every week, until February 12, which is the last day users can submit their raffle entries. The promo culminates on Valentine’s Day, February 14 with the grand draw, which will award a lucky free user with a brand new Chevrolet Spark. The winner will be announced on Freenet’s Facebook page.
To get a chance to win, you need to download the freenet app, register using you mobile number, and fill out the raffle form. This automatically earns you five (5) raffle entries. Existing freenet users, meanwhile, can earn a raffle entry just by accessing freenet’s partner apps and sites, free of data charges.
- is the free internet platform of Voyager Innovations under its marketing technology arm, hatch.
- allows its users free access to social media sites: Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter, along with Wattpad and gaming apps, Clash of Clans, Clash Royale, and Mobile Legends, during the extended Netzee Hour – from 6PM up to 6AM.
- lets Smart, Sun, and TnT subscribers to access the top apps and sites free of data charge (for news, shopping, travel, lifestyle, health, banking and finance – including Philstar, Inquirer, Lazada, Philippine Airlines, PayMaya, and RCBC mobile banking).
- contains in-app missions that will not only earn users them additional raffle entries, but will also get them “MB” credits, which they can convert into airtime load or data packages and use to surf websites and apps outside of freenet.
- has a referral program wherein users are given a unique referral code within the app, which they can share with their peers. freenet users have to instruct their friends to sign up at freenet using this code, and they both earn 50MB credits. These they can convert into airtime load or data packages at the shop within the freenet app. freenet users who can refer five (5) new members will get an added 100MB credits – earning them a total of 350MB credits and allowing them to convert this into more load or data packages.