Adulting goals are easier to reach with Lendr, FINTQ’s online lending platform: buy your first house, drive your dream car, or start your own business. Lendr gives you loan options that suit your needs and which you can apply for anytime, anywhere. Get a chance to win an all expense paid vacation to Siargao when you join Lendr’s Wow, Siargao! Raffle Promo (see details below).
Wow, Siargao! Raffle Promo gives one lucky borrower who applies and avails of a loan applied through Lendr a chance to win a stay for two in the surfing haven for five days and four nights.
Here’s what you need to know:
- The Wow, Siargao! Raffle Promo is open to all new and already registered Lendr users.
- Borrowers earn a raffle entry when they apply for a loan in any amount via Lendr from June 11 to August 31, 2018 and get an approval until September 10, 2018. It is valid for any loan type in Lendr: Auto Loan; SME/Business Loan; Home Loan; Personal Loan; OFW/Seaman Loan; Trucks and Equipment Loan; Microfinance; Car refinancing; Doctor’s Loan.
- Raffle draw will be held on September 14, 2018.
- The winner will be announced on September 19, 2018 on Lendr’s website (lendr.com.ph) and Facebook page (www.facebook.com/lendrph). The winner will also be notified via text message and e-mail using the details registered in his/her Lendr account.
- To apply for a loan via Lendr, go to the Lendr website or download the Lendr app (for Android users), and create an account. Once your account is created, you can already visit the Lendr loans marketplace. Indicate your preferred loan amount and tenor and Lendr will show a list of providers and a computation of the monthly amortization. Complete the application form, attach all required supporting documents and click Submit. Borrowers can take up a loan as low as P1,000.
Lendr is the country’s first 24/7 digital loans marketplace developed by FINTQnologies Corp. FINTQ, the financial technology arm of Voyager Innovations. To know more, visit www.lendr.com.ph.
FINTQnologies Corp. is the leader and award-winning financial technology provider of customer-centric, demand-driven, mobile-first, value-creating, and inclusive digital financial innovations. It is the largest and the only FinTech business in the country with diverse digital banking and finance portfolio of platforms including lending, security, micro-savings, micro-investments, insurance, disbursements, micro-credit and virtual banking, among others. For more information about FINTQ and all of its products and services, please visit www.fintq.com.
*Per DTI-FTEB Permit No. 10279, Series of 2018