The HP Spectre X2 is a Windows 10 tablet with kickstand and detachable keyboard, plus comes-with pen, and 7th gen Intel Core processors, similar to the 2-in-1 approach of the Microsoft Surface Pro. While the form is not new, the Spectre X2 makes up for it with stunning good looks and a business-like undertone. It is HP’s first luxury detachable designed for Windows Ink, for a precise pen experience, and for the digital-creative community. Available now, starting at P79,990.
The HP Spectre X2 features
- a durable U-shaped stainless steel hinge that allows the tablet to remain stable at low angles, for precise comfortable digital pen creative usage. The hinge allows for various angles, from flat to 165 degrees.
- a Windows Ink Certified pen that is pressure-sensitive, allowing for varying line weights for creating subtle shading and coloring.
- a reinforced design with premium materials – CNC-machined aluminum chassis.
- a bright 12.3″ diagonal 3K2K (3000×2000) display with 6 million pixels, aimed at bringing a satisfying level of HD entertainment. It also provides a range of ambient light options, for better screen readability and visibility.
- a durable, detachable full-sized keyboard with a strong magnetic force, so it remains attached to the tablet. The keyboard also has a responsive glass trackpad.
- high resolution cameras – 13MP rear, 5MP WDR wide-view front camera, an IR camera for Windows Hello biometric authentication.
- a battery that promises up to 8 hours of use, and features HP Fast Charge (0% to 50% on a 30-minute charge).