Starbucks Philippines has launched the Starbucks PH app, which allows My Starbucks Rewards users to pay with their phones (scan-to-pay convenience), earn stars and track rewards, receive personalized offers and messages, find the nearest Starbucks store, pool their Starbucks card into one account, deactivate a lost card, or add a new Starbucks Card. This innovation merges the Starbucks Card payment method and My Starbucks Rewards into a single app on a smartphone. The Starbucks PH app can be downloaded for FREE for iOS and Android devices.
After you download the Starbucks PH app from the App Store and Google Play (it’s free), you need to register to My Starbucks Rewards. Afer that, you can
- Enjoy the fastest way to pay for Starbucks goodies: the Starbucks PH app has a barcode that can be scanned to pay and redeem. The app is linked to your My Starbucks Rewards account. Whenever you use the app, your balance is updated. While inside the app, you can shake your phone to reveal the barcode when you’re ready to pay for your purchase.
- Get notified with messages from the app on the latest products offers and promos. Starbucks PH app users also receive special offers and event invitations straight into their inboxes. You can even share these offers with friends through email and social media accounts.
- Track your Stars and rewards on your smartphone. The app lets you view your balance in real time and allows you to consolidate into one all your Starbucks cards, deactivate a lost card (we’ve been there), and add a new Starbucks card.
- Find the nearest Starbucks store near you. You’ll be directed to the nearest store along with a list of recommendations within the vicinity, and you can search by store name.
- Check out Starbucks beverages, food options, packaged whole bean coffee, and seasonal offers. The app has a newsfeed you can explore to find the latest Starbucks merchandise.
Starbucks Philippines is the first coffee retailer to offer this convenient payment for customers at more than 300 stores in the country.
Download the Starbucks PH card now from the App Store and Google Play. Images and video taken from the Starbucks Philippines social media pages.
Liked this post? Follow SwirlingOverCoffee on Facebook, YouTube, and Instagram.