At perfect weddings, everyone gushes over the bride’s Monique Lhuillier gown, or the vintage Limousine that the bride rode in, or the couple’s first dance as man and wife. But rarely do we realize that all these details, however minute they may seem to us, took months, even years, to be arranged and planned. With all the demands that come with being a soon-to-be-bride, the struggle to NOT be a bridezilla is as real as it gets. Glamourbox, Inc. CEO and beauty queen (Miss Philippines-Universe 2006) Lia Andrea Ramos is one of this year’s soon-to-be-brides. She and her fiancé Kevin are set to tie the knot in November this year, and so far thewedding preparation has been an enjoyable experience for the both of them. Acertified multi-hyphenate, Lia manages to juggle her roles as a career woman who is hands-on with her business, as a model who does shoots and goes to events on a regular basis, and now as bride-to-be who takes care of every detail of their dream wedding. With only five months until the big day, Lia has certainly learned the ropes of being a stress-free fiancée, especially with the help of a phone that can keep up with her hectic lifestyle — the MicrosoftLumia 640 XL.
Here are Lia’s tips on how to be a bride-chilla throughout the wedding preps:
- Plan ahead — In wedding planning, there is no room for procrastination. The team has to accomplish as much as they can in the earliest possible time, especially for those elements which set the direction for other wedding details. Plan as if your wedding is two weeks away. A little advanced preparation could go along way, and the time you spare would, in turn, spare you the hassle of rushing as the big day approaches. Also it won’t hurt hiring a wedding planner if your toxic schedule won’t permit you to be hands-on over the littlest detail.
Through the Microsoft Lumia 640 XL, brides-to-be can now experience having a virtual executive assistant in theform of Cortana. Cortana is useful in helping you plan and manage your day-to-day activities, from reminding you about your food tastings and gownfittings, to warning you about the traffic on your way to your planner. It’s definitely everything you need in planning ahead and more.
- Take care of yourself — Every bride-to-be should aspire for that one moment, forty or fifty years from now, where she would look back and be able to proudly say “I looked most beautiful on my wedding day”. Well who wouldn’t want to look fab on their dream wedding? Your road to fitness started the moment he put thatring on your finger. Go to the gym, start eating and living healthy and strive to look your best. Let your beauty radiate from within but more importantly, do it for no one but yourself.
Looking good and staying fit won’t be a problem with the integrated Health and Fitness app on the Lumia. It’s like a workout buddy that keeps track of your exercise routines and a fitness expert which helps you stick to your diet plan. It can also help you figure out what’s up with your body based on the symptoms you encounter.
- Make the wedding personal — For a soon-to-be bride, life would be so much easier if she knows exactly what she wants for the wedding. Nothing is more enticing to organize than an event which shows who you are as individuals and as a couple. The thought of having the people that matter most in your lives is also a source of motivation that can help with the wedding preps. These people took time off in their busy schedules just to witness a huge milestone in your life, so you would want to return the favor by giving them only the best.
Reaching your family and friends from different parts of the globe has never been easier and more cost-efficient with the Lumia 640 XL. Its free Office 365 subscription (http://www.microsoft.com/en/mobile/lumia640-office365-promotion) for one year comes with 60 free minutes of Skype calls to landlines in 60+ countries and mobiles in 8 countries.
- Be organized — From the biggest details such as hotel reservations down to the tiniest ones such as the length of the bow in the invite — it pays to be organized. Start by listing down everything you need for the wedding and constantly update your list as soon as something comes up. Lay everything you need to accomplish in one checklist, along with the status for each task so you can keep track of everything that’s going on.
Being organized and staying productive is never a problem with the Lumia 640 XL’s Office 365 subscription. This allows you to view and edit documents, presentations and spreadsheets while on-the-go. And speaking of checklists, everything is even made easier with OneNote which can also incorporate voice notes, screen clippings and more. It also allows you to attach sharp photos captured with the device’s 13MP main camera. All this saves you the hassle of bringing your laptop everywhere, and its accessibility and portability sure would boost your productivity anytime, anywhere.
- Be updated — Being a bride-chilla entails exerting effort in knowing the latest news in the world of beauty and weddings. Brides-to-be need to learn the importance of being updated and constantly getting the lowdown on the latest trends and happenings. It would spare you the hassle of being clueless on the perfect shade of lipstick, or the latest skin treatment out there. Like Lia, the information that you gather from your research will prove to be essential one of these days.
With the Lumia 640 XL’s impressive battery life, you can stay updated and connected all you want with the rest of the world and with its 5.7” HD display, browsing will be convenient.
- Seek help from friends — Wedding planning is much more fun when done with best friends. They’re your all-around support group and perpetual source of second opinion. The fact that they are on-board with the whole process implies that you mean so much to them and they would go out of their way to lend a helping hand. Don’t be afraid to ask for services (e.g. Pre-nup photos, make-up, styling, interior designing, etc.) that they can offer you for much less.
Social media makes talking to your loved ones much easier and hassle-free. With your fave social media applications alreadily pre-loaded on the Lumia 640 XL, go ahead and request friends who are experts in their fields to pitch-in.
There you have it! Surely, you willnever go wrong with these six tips! Just remember, planning your dream wedding needs not to be a pain. Unleash the Super Fiancée in you and while you’re at it, discover and explore the Microsoft Lumia 640 XL — because the bride-to-be deserves only the phone-to-beat!
Liked this post? Follow us on Facebook.