Through the Shopee Celebrity Club, Shopee users can access products curated by their favorite celebs, including those by Kris Aquino, Vice Ganda, Korina Sanchez, and Shopee brand ambassador Anne Curtis. Shopee is the first online store to launch said initiative. To mark this launch, Shopee will hold exclusive deals and discounts across select celebrity stores from July 4 to 7. Alongside the Shopee Celebrity Store kickoff is the launch of the Avel x Matteo apparel brand which will be available exclusively on Shopee starting July 4. As a special treat, Shopee in collaboration with Grab Express, will also offer same-day delivery for all celebrity store purchases for free.
Swipe on the Instagram post below to see some of the celebrity curated products.
Here are the celebrities featured in the debut of Shopee Celebrity Club include:
- Anne Curtis (Shopee PH’s first brand ambassador) with her cosmetics line, BLK Cosmetics
- Vice Ganda (Comedian and TV host) with his brand Vice Cosmetics
- Kris Aquino (actress, producer, and host) with Kris x Ever Bilena featuring lipsticks and brow products
- Korina Sanchez (broadcast journalist) with her skincare line K Everyday Beauty
- Karel Marquez (actress) with her first cosmetics line, Kspark Beauty Cosmetics (exclusively on Shopee)
- Authors Charo Santos, Alex Gonzaga, Ramon Bautista, Richard Poon, and Maricar Reyes from ABS-CBN Publishing (each with their own novels)
Shopee users can also expect campaigns and events Shopee will present in collaboration with said celebrities, and these include giveaways and celebrity appearances on Shopee’s Facebook live sessions. The Shopee Celebrity Club was launched on July 3, 2018 at One Canvas, Makati City.
Visit https://shopee.ph/ShopeeCelebrityClub. You can download the Shopee app for free for iOS and for Android.