If a power outage lasts for more than a day, you need more than a few small powerbanks. The Promate 240 Indoor Power Station may be the only back-up power solution you need. It’s silent, portable, rugged, can jump start your car, has USB ports for charging phones and tablets, and you can even plug in home appliances. At home, in the office, outdoors, in your condo, the Promate 240 can keep your gadgets running.
- Packs a 24Ah sealed lead acid battery.
- Lasts several hours depending on power consumed by plugged in devices.
- Charges multiple gadgets at the same time – phones, tablets, etc., – with 3 USB ports.
- Lets you plug in power cords of regular appliances via its one duplex 400 watts outlet.
- Comes with a battery cable port so you can jumpstart a car.
- Can be connected to another battery for additional power time.
- Compact, roughly the size of a car battery.
- Has a flip up LED light on one side.
- The Promate 240 can be charged through AC, car and solar charging ports.
- Has a 4-LED digital display so you can monitor its status, from the power output to the battery voltage.
David Nouvelot, President of Powertech Asia Pacific, Inc., which owns Promate, assures a member of the press of the Powermate 240’s reliability.
The Promate 240 Indoor Power Station has a manufacturer’s suggested retail price (MSRP) of Php 9,999.00. It is offered under a 1-year limited warranty and is available at major Promate retailers nationwide and is distributed by Powertech Asia Pacific.
The Promate 240 was launched by Powertech Asia Pacific Incorporated, a Philippine-registered company and owner of Promate, last July 8, 2015 at the Marco Polo Hotel Ortigas. The Promate 240 Indoor Power Station is an ideal on-the-go portable generator perfect for recreational and residential consumption.
Charged and ready. (Left to Right:) Mon Pacio (Sales Engineer), Gardo Dagondon (Sales Engineer), Bobby Encarnacion (Operations Manager), David Nouvelot (President), Chona Roldan (Finance and Admin Manager), Ariel Yoro (Sales and Marketing Assistant), and Leonel Dalicun (Service Specialist).
For inquiries, check out Promate on Facebook, or call them at (02) 914-7287 and (02) 650-6147.
Liked this post? Follow us on Facebook.