The OPPO F7 is the company’s first 19:9 aspect ratio 6.23″ full screen display smartphone with a notch design, whose bannered feature is the 25MP selfie camera with A.I. Beautification Technology 2.0 (for more natural-looking selfies). From April 12 to April 20, the OPPO F7 can be pre-ordered at all OPPO authorized resellers. Those who pre-order during said period will get a free Olike Magic Music Lamp. Pre-order customers must deposit Php1,000 at any OPPO authorized store and claim their unit starting April 21, 2018. The OPPO F7 (P17,990 SRP) was launched by OPPO endorsers Joshua Garcia and Julia Barretto at ABS-CBN’s Sunday entertainment show ASAP last April 8.
OPPO F7 Specs
6.23-inch FHD+ LTPS IPS 2280 x 1080 resolution w/ 2.5D curved glass and Gorilla Glass 5 protection at 405 ppi
2.0GHz 64-bit Helio P60 octa-core processor with dual A.I. cores | Mali-G72 MP3
4GB RAM |ROM: 64GB up to 256GB (dedicated)
Rear Camera: 16MP f/1.8 w/ PDAF and LED flash
Selfie Camera: 25MP f/2.0 Sony IMX576 w/ A.I. Beauty Recognition 2.0 and screen flash
3,400mAh Battery w/ 2A charger
Android 8.1 Oreo w/ ColorsOS 5.0
WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, 3G, 4G 700MHz LTE w/ VoLTE, Bluetooth 4.2, A2DP, LE, OTG, GPS, A-GPS, dual SIM
Accelerometer, light, orientation, proximity, gyroscope, sound, magnetic
Rear fingerprint sensor, facial unlock, Dirac HD audio
Comes in diamond black, solar red, moonlight silver
156 x 75.3 x 7.8 mm | Weight: 158 g
Price: PHP 17,990
The OPPO F7’s selfie camera
- comes with a 25MP selfie camera with Artificial Intelligence (A.I.) Technology 2.0, which can target 296 facial recognition spots for a more precise personalized beauty.
- can now also customize up to 4 faces (whether male or female) to deliver unique beautification for every person in a frame.
- features real-time hardware HDR Technology to take a superior range of luminance levels when shot in bright or shaded environments.
- has dedicated augmented reality stickers for more fun
- offers a cover shot bokeh effect that blurs the background to highlight the subject further.
- makes full use of its embedded A.I. beautification, so that, based on the regular edits made to images in the photo album, the A.I. automatically creates similar adjustments on subsequent photos taken on the phone.
An optimized notch design
The OPPO F7 features a 6.23” 19:9 IPS display with a Full HD+ resolution of 2280×1080. OPPO maximized the notch screen area with a dedicated multi-tasking toggle to quickly reply to messages or send text messages. Users can also quickly take a screenshot or even screen capture to record your gameplay and share immediately.
Check out the OPPO Philippines official Facebook page for special promos about the new OPPO F7.