Paymentwall is looking for an experienced, professional creative and friendly Merchant Support Representative. This individual should understand how to analyze, create and execute merchant support processes for Paymentwall’s global operations spanning 5 offices in San Francisco, Berlin, Kiev, Istanbul and Manila. This person should be an extremely meticulous out-of-the-box thinker, be customer service oriented, efficient, timely, and communicative. The candidate needs to be familiar with the digital goods space, web based services, mobile services and how users make payments online. This person should be able to deliver a quality service by utilizing the resources available by the Paymentwall team and the administrative tools provided.
- Provide assistance to merchants on the issues they may have.
- Have a deep knowledge in all aspects of the product: billing, risk mitigation, accounting, end-user experience.
Work closely with business development, account management, optimization and integration teams to make sure all aspects of the interaction between merchant and the company are handled perfectly.
- Work closely with the development team to provide information so they can create back-end tools to best facilitate responses to our customers and improve our customer service product.
- Contribute to creating tools that will provide reports to the rest of the Paymentwall team so they can best understand what is happening with the merchant support processes.
- Identify sources of issues and trends and report these clearly to the rest of the Paymentwall team.
- Be part of a fun work environment where merchant support team members are excited to come in each day.
- At least two years working for a payments based company, i.e. credit card processing, e-Wallet, digital goods, banking or other payments related businesses.
- Have either experience working at a call center specilized in B2B contact.
- Ability to upsell and promote new Paymentwall products and updates.
- Polite to Merchants but assertive providing them with recommendations.
- Must be creative, opinionated, and ambitious, those looking only to do boring monotonous work need not apply.
- Must have professional and excellent errorless English.
- Experience dealing with VIP business customers.
- Above market compensation.
- Great growth potential.
- Paymentwall is a high-energy Internet company where you will be a big part of growing and improving the merchant support front.
- Room to grow and add new skills.
If you have any questions about this position, please contact our Recruiting team at firstname.lastname@example.org and include: Question – Merchant Support Representative – Manila in the subject line of your email.