Download the freenet app (which lets you go online for free) and get a chance to win a brand new Chevrolet Spark and gadgets like the MacBook Air and the iPhone 7. This holiday season, freenet, Voyager Innovation’s free internet platform, is giving away these prizes to lucky raffle winners who download the freenet app. Promo runs from November 8, 2017 until the second week of January 2018.
Here’s how you can win:
- Download the freenet app for iOS or Android, the free internet platform of Voyager Innovation, register using your mobile number, and fill out the raffle form. This automatically earns you five (5) raffle entries.
- Once registered, you can browse through the apps and sites inside the freenet app without incurring data charges.
- Existing freenet users can earn a raffle entry by accessing freenet’s partner apps and sites, free of data charges.
- You can also (regardless of network provider) opt to complete in-app missions that will not only earn you additional raffle entries, but will also get you data (or “MB” credits) which you can use to surf the websites and apps outside of freenet.
- From November 8 to the second week of January 2018, freenet raffle off two (2) MacBook Air laptops and eight (8) iPhone 7 units to lucky users. The winner of the Chevrolet Spark will be drawn on January 17, 2018.
Freenet is the free internet platform of Voyager Innovations under its marketing technology arm, hatch. It allows Smart, Sun, and TnT subscribers to access the top apps and sites for news, shopping, travel, lifestyle, health, banking and finance, free of data charge. It also offers its users free access to social media sites: Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter, along with Wattpad and gaming apps, Clash of Clans, Clash Royale, and Mobile Legends, from 6PM to 8PM everyday.
“With freenet, not only are the Filipinos able to shop, book rides, and interact with their friends online, free of data-charge, they also get rewarded for doing so,” said Heidi Garayblas, Head of Integrated Marketing for Hatch, Voyager Innovations’ marketing technology arm. “Now, that’s the malupet na online experience we want them to get.”
“Our commitment is to bring the digital life closer to more Filipinos, especially the unconnected,” said Dindo Marzan, Managing Director of hatch, the marketing technology arm of Voyager Innovations. “That’s why we are ceaselessly working to provide a worry-free and rewarding online experience to our users.”