OPPO Philippines has launched the 5-inch glass-cut rear design P9,990 OPPO Mirror 5. Sarah Geronimo has also been announced as OPPO’s first brand ambassador.
OPPO Mirror 5 Specs
|5-inch qHD (960 x 540) display, 220ppi|
|1.2GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 410 MSM8916 quad-core 64-bit CPU|
|Adreno 306 GPU, 2GB RAM|
|16GB internal storage, up to 128GB via microSD|
|8MP Rear Camera w/ LED flash | 5MP Front|
|Dual-SIM (micro + nano)|
|WiFi 802.11 b/g/n|
|ColorOS 2.1 (Android 5.1 Lollipop)|
|2,420mAh battery (non-removable)|
|143.4 x 71.2 x 7.65mm | 160g|
|Comes in white and blue|
In addition to the the specs above, the OPPO Mirror 5 also features:
- a rear design featuring individual reflective cut glass segments, crafted with an ultraviolet embossing technique.
- internal structure reinforced with bi-metallic frame and cross-beams for exceptional strength and durability.
- ColorOS 2.1, based on Android 5.1, is OPPO’s new UI, which provides a faster, steadier, and enhanced user experience.
- a 3-in-1 management feature that can automatically sort, transfer, and manage icons by batches.
- an automatic memory garbage clearing process that kicks in every 10 minutes after the phone becomes idle.
- front and rear cameras with better phot0sensitivity, for low light shooting and a fast exposure time to reduce blurring. The front 5MP camera also has selfie light, for better-lit selfies under less than ideal conditions.
- an intuitive remote control for taking control of various appliances.
“We chose Sarah as our first endorser because we think she’s an ideal fit for OPPO. She brings an unmatched combination of freshness and elegance to the table, and that’s what we want in an endorser,” said James Ma, OPPO Philippines CEO.
The OPPO Mirror 5 was launched in July 2015 overseas and is now available locally. The launch of the P9,990. OPPO Mirror 5 and the announcement of Sarah Geronimo as ambassador took place at the SM Mall of Asia Atrium last August 13, 2015.
Liked this post? Follow SwirlingOverCoffee on Facebook.