Dreaming of an affordable selfie phone this Christmas? Here you go. The OPPO F1, starting December 9, is now only P8,990. This is the second price drop to the selfie-focused F1, which debuted last February.
“We always want our selfies to be upload-ready as soon as we take them, and this is especially true during the holiday season,” said OPPO Brand Marketing Manager Stephen Cheng. “The OPPO F1 would make a great gift for anyone who wants to immortalize their holiday moments. Our newest discount just makes that even more possible.”
OPPO F1 Full Specs
- 5-inch HD IPS LCD 1280 x 720 resolution at 294 ppi
- 2.5D curved glass with Gorilla Glass 4 protection
- 1.7 GHz 64 Bit Snapdragon 616 octa core processor | Adreno 405
- 3GBRAM | 16GB storage, up to 128GB via micro SD
- 13MP Rear Camera with f/2.2 w/ PDAF and LED flash
- 8MP Front Camera with f/2.0 w/ 1/4 inch sensor
- 2,500 mAh | Android 5.1 Lollipop w/ Color OS 2.1
- WiFi, 3G, Bluetooth, LTE, GPS, A-GPS, Dual SIM
- 143.5 x 71 x 7.25 mm | 134 g
- Price slid from P11,990 (launch price) to P11,990 to P8990
The OPPO F1 has an 8MP front camera with a wide f/2.0 aperture lens and a 1/4 inch sensor. These features allow it to capture vibrant selfies even in now so good lighting conditions. Compared to 5MP front cameras, the F1’s 8MP selfie camera are 30% clearer. Selfies are also 44% brighter than those shot with an f/2.4 lens. That’s because the F1’s front camera lets more light in.
Throw in the selfie camera’s Beautify 3.0 for that flawless look and you have a superb gift (or gift to yourself) this Christmas. Get the discounted OPPO F1 at OPPO concept and dealer stores nationwide. Visit OPPO Philippines’ Facebook page at or log on to the OPPO website.