Manages production cycles and day-to-day operations in terms of service delivery, quality, staffing/ resource allocation, project delivery, MI reporting and team performance.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Setting Directions/Planning. Ensures creation, team alignment, communication and understanding of production performance metrics (targets/ scorecard/ SLAs) and key deliverables on all projects/initiatives.
- Strategic and tactical planning towards service delivery and continuous improvement of production and quality.
- Plans for and manages costs versus budget through effective and optimal utilization of corporate resources (manpower, materials, systems/technology and equipment).
- Creates manpower forecasts and capacity planning together with operations support, vis-à-vis production volume.
- Establishes and standardizes production work procedures/processes in coordination with the quality team.
- Developing and Growing People/Leading. Ensures ownership of the training and development of his/her team. Leverages on the strengths and capabilities of his/her team, and addresses areas for development through various learning interventions.
- Provides coaching, directing, and mentoring of his team members. Gives regular and timely feedback on performance.
- Creates an environment that inspires and motivates team members to meet and exceed their production metrics.
- Ensures planning, problem-solving, decision-making and addressing issues and concerns that require the participation of the team members, including those disciplinary in nature. Ensures there is no negative impact on productivity and service delivery.
- Building Teams/Organizing. Ensures the support and development of the work group or organizational structure through defining the responsibilities of each role necessary to meet the metrics.
- Makes and owns staff selection and hiring decisions. Ensures functional and cultural fit.
- Delegates and entrusts responsibilities to team leaders, while setting performance standards and expectations.
- Helps establish relationships among peers and subordinates and maximizes the output of various support services such as IT, Operations Support, HR/Administration and Finance. Creates an environment that reflects the AE core values.
- Implements company policies and procedures.
- Managing Results/Controlling. Establishes and communicates performance standards on productivity and quality across the various roles within his/her team.
- Oversees the daily production process, ensures timeliness and quality of interactive services. Draws up production schedules and adjusts as needed.
- Establishes an objective method in measuring performance and evaluating output versus the set performance standards. Conduct employee evaluations and other feedback mechanisms that can immediately correct production errors.
- Maintains accurate reports for production traffic and monitor service levels based on pre-determined metrics.
- Accountable for all customer communications, conflict resolution and compliance on customer deliverables. Initiates customer satisfaction measurement programs.
- Monitors productivity and implements quality control programs.
- Manages diverse digital solutions (across ad products, websites, social solutions, video, etc.).
- Office is in Quezon City.
- Shifting schedule.
Email your resume to: email@example.com
Liked this post? Follow us on Facebook.