Launched along with the MyPhone Rio 2 was its little brother, the MyPhone Rio 2 Lite. Light in size and price but just as feature-packed.
MyPhone Rio 2 Lite Specs
4.7-inch IPS Display
1.3GHz Quad-Core | 1GB RAM
8GB Internal Storage, up to 64GB via microSD
8MP Rear Camera (Samsung Sensor + Blue Glass)
2MP Front Camera | Dual SIM | USB OTG
2,120mAh Battery |Android 5.0 Lollipop
The MyPhone Rio Lite 2
- has better cameras – an 8MP Samsung Sensor and a 2MP front camera for perfect #selfie or #groufies.
- runs on a higher capacity 2120 mAh battery.
- promises a faster, smoother experience, with the cleaner, more fluid UI of Android 5.0 Lollipop and the upgraded 1.3 GHz Quad-core processor and a 1 GB RAM.
- lets you mix and match its colorful back covers.
- comes with a Free Globe SIM with internet connection. For one year, you’ll be able to enjoy free 100 MB data every month, letting you stay online whenever, wherever you go.
- is USB-OTG ready, meaning you can copy or move files from the Rio Lite 2 to and from a USB flash drive.