Global appliance giant set to launch a complete suite of air conditioners for Philippine Market
Technological innovations have come to suite our lifestyles. Gadgets, devices, appliances – they are not just tools anymore; they’re indispensable. Take for example what we need in the home and office: air conditioners.
Midea, a world class appliance manufacturer, has launched a new range of air conditioners that
- are anchored on energy efficiency, affordability, and quality;
- feature Window RAC, Split Type, Floor-Standing, Under Ceiling, and Cassette models. Each of these brings a unique set of advantages to the table.
How to Find the Right Air Conditioner
Finding the right air conditioner (AC), according to Philip F. Trapaga (General Manager, Concepcion Midea Inc.), depends on a few considerations, including the size of the are to be cooled, the total heat generated within the space, and the architectural dimensions.
The Starter’s Choice
For new homeowners, who worry about costs in buying and operating a new AC, Midea offers a range of solutions.
The Window Type air conditioner is a great option for first-time AC buyers.
The Split-type AC, of which Midea has three models, is also recommended:
- The entry-level Primera. Its Eco Mode and Turbo feature combine optimum energy-savings and high-speed cooling in one airocnditioner. It also comes with specially designed silver ion filters that help clean and disinfect rooms.
- The Genesis White is engineered for homeowners who want quiet operation. When Quiet Mode is engaged, the unit’s large diameter fans minimizes the indoor unit’s noise level, so owners can sleep soundly.
- The Mirror Black is Midea’s top-of-the-line inverter split type air conditioner. Its Tube DC Inverter and D-Tech function delivers premium energy efficiency and highly intelligent operation. Its sleek, black finish makes is a design-complement to any home.
Larger Space, Superior Cooling
For small commercial establishments and industrial businesses, Midea offers three models.
- The Midea Under Ceiling offers flexible installation, mounted either on the ceiling or on the all. It is designed with Swing Torsion Angles for better airflow supply. Available in fixed speed and inverter versions to meet a wider budget range.
- The Midea Floor Mounted, which also comes in fixed speed and inverter variants, is engineered for superior cooling, and features a metallic accent that enhaces any space.
- The Midea Cassette Inverter can be installed in the ceilings of offices or even small living rooms. It has 360-degree Air Outlet that allows it to deliver comfortable cooling in every corner of the room. It comes with a Built-In Drain Pump that can lift the condensing water by up to 750mm.
A Complete Cooling Solution Package
The quality of an air conditioner is not the only consideration small business owners and homeowners should think about. “A strong aftermarket service is also essential; this assures consumers that they will not suffer from loss of business opportunities in the event of a breakdown,” added Trapaga.
Midea’s cooling solutions power international projects, including Singapore Changi Airport Terminal 1 and the Beijing National Aquatics Center used in the 2008 Olympics. Locally, Midea’s cooling solutions are present in major projects like The Raven Bar in Bonifacio Global City, Taguig.
Liked this post? Follow us on Facebook.