Pre-order the LG G3 and get P3,400 worth of premium LG accessories
LG Philippines unveiled its latest flagship last month, and now you can be among the first to own it.
- Starting June 18 up to June 27, 2014, LG will be accepting pre-orders for the 16GB and 32GB variants of LG G3.
- Besides being the first to experience G3’s top-of-the-line features, customers who will pre-order shall also get two innovative LG G3 premium accessories for free: the Quick Circle Case worth P1,900 and the official LG Wireless Charger worth P1,500.
- Customers may go to the following participating LG Concept Stores to pre-order: SM Megamall, SM North EDSA, V-Mall (Greenhills), SM Baguio, SM Cebu and Gaisano Mall (Davao).
- Orders and freebies may be claimed from July 4, 2014 onwards at the same LG Concept Store location where customers pre-ordered.
- There will be a P3,000 non-refundable reservation fee which will be deducted from the unit price (SRP).
- The LG G3 16GB variant will be available for P31,990 while the 32GB sells for P35,990 for both cash and credit card payments.
Why the G3?
The successor of the well-received LG G2 model, the LG G3 has the best of what LG’s technology has to offer: a stunning 5.5” Quad HD Display with almost two times higher resolution than a Full HD display; a 13MP OIS+ (Optical Image Stabilizer Plus) camera with a revolutionary Laser Auto Focus, and a Smart Keyboard that is optimized for your habit and is size adjustable. It runs on the latest Android KitKat OS, has a hassle-free wireless free charger and uses the Knock Code, LG’s innovative unlocking system that lets you bypass the lock screen altogether just by tapping.
For more information about the pre-order promo and the new LG G3, visit www.lg.com/ph, www.lgblog.com.ph or www.LGnewsroom.com; like LG Mobile’s official Facebook page “LG Mobile Philippines”; or follow LG on Twitter and Instagram @LGPhilippines.