The LG Curved 4K OLED TV features deeper blacks and richer color contrast (compared to LED and LCD TVs) in a slim and light design. Its self-lighting pixels turn on and off individually, allowing for perfect black contrast and a deeper spectrum of colors. SRP is P179,990 for the 55″ and P299,990 for the 65″ variant.
The LG Curved OLED TV:
- features their industry-leading Organic Light Emitting Diode (OLED) technology;
- is equipped with 4K HDR, which reveals impressively clear details of images;
- ensures unparalleled viewing from any angle;
- stands as slim as three credit cards thin;
- has a near bezel-less display edges.
Turned on or off, the LG Curved OLED TV is a sleek and beautiful piece of art that belong in your home.
The LG Curved 4K OLED TV was awarded “King of TV” at the 11th Annual Value Electronics TV Shootout 2015 during CE Week and won the Best Product 2015-2015 in the European Home Theater TV category during the European Imaging and Sound Association (EISA) 2015 awards.
Tony An, VP for Home Entertainment, LG Philippines.
Pricing and Discounts
SRP of the LG Curved OLED TV is P179,990 for the 55″ and P299,990 for the 65″ variant. From November 1 to 15, 2015, consumers can enjoy up to 25% discount from the standard retail price on the 55-inch iterations from LG’s revolutionary 4K OLED line up.
Liked this post? Follow SwirlingOverCoffee on Facebook.