If rear camera performance is what draws you to the LG G4 and the S6, consider the P17,999.00 Lenovo VIBE Shot. It’s half a comfy-to-hold 5″ display dual SIM Android and half point and shoot but with manual mode. But what you get for that price, if you love a good camera phone, can go toe-to-toe with the likes of the LG G3.
Lenovo VIBE Shot Specs
5-inch Full HD IPS display, 441ppi
1.7GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 615 64-bit octa-core CPU
32GB internal storage
up to 128GB via microSD
16 megapixel camera w/ BSI Sensor, IR AF, OIS and Tricolor flash
8 megapixel front camera
Dual Micro SIM, Dual Standby
4G LTE, 3G HSPA+
WiFi, Bluetooth 4.1 LE
Android 5.0 Lollipop
142 x 70.4 x 7.6mm | 145g
Comes in Crimson, Pearl White, Graphite Grey
Key features of the Lenovo VIBE Shot include:
- a dedicated camera button, which helps to quickly launch the camera app and serve as shutter key
- infrared auto-focus, like those on the LG G3, LG G4, and ASUS ZenFone Selfie
- OIS or Optical Image Stabilization, which helps steady the 16:9 BSI sensor for less blurry shots and better shots in low light
- Tri-color LED flash for realistic skin tones in portrait shots
- Auto mode (point and shoot) and Pro mode (for accurate control over elements like shutter speed, ISO, etc). Toggling between both modes is a snap with the physical toggle switch. Pro mode on screen adjustment is also intuitive, with a UI similar to the Nokia Lumia 1020
Vincent Dela Cruz (Lenovo Smartphones PH Marketing Manager), Inanc Blanc (Lazada PH CEO), and Dino Romano (Lenovo Smartphones PH Country Lead).
Here’s a video showcase of the VIBE Shot’s features.
The Lenovo VIBE Shot will be available through Lazada starting July 31 at a special price of Php 16,999. It will available at Lenovo Mobile Exclusive Stores and authorized retailers nationwide starting mid-August at Php17,999. The VIBE Shot will come bundled with a free screen protector (worth Php299) and a free back cover (worth Php599).
Liked this post? Follow us on Facebook.