Unreleased OPPO phone takes on an edge to edge display.
Here are screenshots from a video showing what seems to be an OPPO phone, but look at those side bezels: they’re barely there.
With the pending local launch of the much-hyped ASUS ZenFone 2 and the April international launch of the LG G4, OPPO might be preparing a banner phone of its own.
OPPO’s recent releases – the 4.85mm thin R5 and the swivel-camera N3 – showcase unique designs. So, the leaked video might be OPPO’s latest brew. The nearly zero bezel design was popularized by LG (G2, G3, G4), which ASUS copied in the ZenFone 2, but it might be OPPO who will take the edge to edge motif to its extreme.
Here’s the link to the video: http://v.qq.com/page/q/6/a/q01493wzc6a.html
We’re just glad we’re not being fed 3D renders purporting to be the real thing. There’s nothing yet about the OPPO phone in the video – no price, no specs, no news on availability – but this might just be worth the wait.
- Play Oppo’s racing game, a la Fast & Furious 7, to win an Oppo R5 and other items
- OPPO Graces New York Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week
- Shoot photos like a pro with the OPPO N3
- OPPO Mirror 3 Now Available in the Philippines
- OPPO redefines mobile photography with N3
- Oppo N1 ad is incredibly cheesy, and it works
- OPPO Find 7 Raises the Bar in Premium Design and Flagship Features