International Micro Village Inc (IMVI, one of the leading distributors of IT products and solutions in the Philippines) and Cisco Systems Inc (the worldwide leader in networking products) celebrated their partnership with corporate and retail partners last January 26 at the Makati Shangri-la Hotel. At the appreciation night, IMVI and Cisco recognized their outstanding partners and also launched Cisco START, an enterprise-class technology for Midmarket and Small and Medium Sized businesses.
Here are IMVI and Cisco Systems Inc outstanding partners of 2016:
- Retail Partner of the Year – PC Worx
- Corporate Partner of the Year – Integrated Computer Systems Inc.
- Outstanding Performance of the Year – Thinking Tools Inc.
- Breakthrough Partner of the Year – Mighty Lynx Solutions Inc.
- Rising Star Awards – Micro Pacific Technologies and Systems Corp.
- PM of the Year – Ms. Maureen Suria, Columbia Technologies
Cisco START launched
IMVI and Cisco Systems Inc also launched Cisco START, which offers a complete package for any sized business and is touted as being:
- Simple: Enables one to setup, manage and monitor the latest technology for any sized business with flexible on-premise and cloud solutions.
- Secure: Delivers security first network with best of breed security portfolio that helps one extend security everywhere and protect one’s network, data and business.
- Smart: Provides user-friendly dashboards to manage multiple devices at one’s fingertips with provisioning, reporting and insights on hand.
Established in 1997, International Micro Village, Inc. continues to offer the latest data and communication and information access equipment to the growing Philippine Information Technology market with a focus, through its association with Channel Partners, on Corporate Institutions, Small and Medium Business Segments and Government Units.
Cisco Systems, Inc. is the worldwide leader in networking products. Cisco provides the broadest line of solutions for transporting data, voice, and video within buildings around the world.