Now you can get one of the latest low-light-photography-ready smartphones on the market. Samsung has teamed up with Home Credit so you can get the Samsung Galaxy J7 Pro at low monthly payments over 9 months with 0% interest, even without a credit card. You can avail of this sweet deal at Samsung concept stores and partner retailers throughout the country starting July 15. Samsung’s “Capture the Night” campaign has at its center the J7 Pro and is endorsed by no less than Liza Soberano. Details on how you can get the J7 Pro below.
The Galaxy J7 Pro has
- a 13-megapixel rear camera and F/1.7 aperture, so users can snap vivid and bright photos even in low light. Selfies at night are easy thanks to a nifty front LED flash.
- a 5.5-inch Full HD Super AMOLED screen, so you can enjoy gorgeous pictures and videos, as AMOLED means deep blacks and high contrast, good for viewing outdoors even under the sun.
- an Octa Core 1.6GHz processor on the flagship Exynos 7870 chipset and runs, out of the box, on the latest Android Nougat 7.0
- a larger than usual 3,600mAh battery life for all day enjoyment, and a convenient dual-sim set
- LTE Cat.6 Double Carrier Aggregation Technology for faster data speeds on both networks
- a sleek design thanks to its full metal unibody, curved back, and 2.5D glass.
The Samsung Galaxy J7 Pro has an SRP of P15,990. But with Home Credit’s 0% interest promo, you can get the Galaxy J7 Pro at low monthly payments.
Here’s how you can avail of this promo: go to any of the participating outlets, approach the Home Credit sales associate, present two valid IDs, fill in the form, and wait for the loan application result within minutes.
For more information on store locations, new Home Credit promos for Samsung, and useful tips for customers and interested loan applicants, visit www.homecredit.ph.