The Neutron Series is a complete and scalable enterprise-level wireless controller solution
The EnGenius Wireless Management Solution is a complete and scalable solution for operations looking to deploy, monitor, and manage numerous access points (AP) from one simple and accessible browser-based platform. It provides centralized management capabilities and it’s quick and easy to set up. There’s no need for an IT expert since it’s easy to install and configure via its intuitive Web interface.
Who is this comprehensive and high performance wireless solution for?
This enterprise-level network solution is suitable for small and medium-sized businesses, ideal for hotels and resorts, schools and universities, corporate campuses, sports stadiums, and other types of enterprise-size organizations with limited IT budgets, but otherwise delivers compelling value by presenting a unique combination of range, reliability, and versatility.
The EnGenius Wireless Management Solution: Designed for High-Density Wi-Fi
The EnGenus Wireless Management Solution is perfectly suited for areas that require powerful wireless connections such as auditoriums, stadiums, lecture theaters and conference rooms. Among its enterprise class features include Load Balancing Management such as traffic shaping and client limitation, where the IT admin can manage and control traffic efficiency and number of devices connected to each access point, and Bandwidth Control Management for instance band steering to relieve congestion and overcrowding on the mainstream 2.4GHz frequency wireless network by pushing the client to connect to the less congested 5GHz network.
EnGenius Manila Launch (from L to R: Nancy Bang, Senior Product Manager, EnGenius Networks Singapore Pte. Ltd., Lawrence Lim, Regional General Manager, EnGenius Networks Singapore Pte. Ltd., Au Lee Woa,Product Manager, EnGenius Networks Singapore Pte. Ltd.)
The EnGenius Wireless Management Series includes:
a) Wireless Management Switches
- EWS5912FP 8-Port Gigabit PoE+ L2 Wireless Management Switch with 2 GbE Ports and 2 Dual-Speed SFP; 130w (802.3af/at, Int. Power), manage up to 20 units of access points;
- EWS7928P 24-Port Gigabit PoE+ L2 Wireless Management Switch with 4 Dual-Speed SFP; 185w (802.3af/at, Int. Power), manage up to 50 units of access points;
- EWS7928FP 24-Port Gigabit PoE+ L2 Wireless Management Switch with 4 Dual-Speed SFP; 370w (802.3af/at, Int. Power), manage up to 50 units of access points; and
- EWS7952FP 48-Port Gigabit PoE+ L2 Wireless Management Switch with 4 Dual-Speed SFP; 740w (802.3at/af Int. Power), manage up to 50 units of access points.
- EWS210AP Wireless-N 300Mbps Indoor Managed Access Point
- EWS310AP Wireless-N 300Mbps+300Mbps Indoor Dual Concurrent Managed Access Point
- EWS320AP Wireless-N 450Mbps+450Mbps Indoor Dual Concurrent Managed Access Point
- EWS360AP Wireless N450Mbps+AC1300Mbps Indoor Dual Concurrent Managed Access Point
- EWS660AP Wireless N450Mbps+AC1300Mbps Outdoor Dual Concurrent Managed Access Point
- EWS860AP Wireless N450Mbps+AC1300Mbps Outdoor Dual Concurrent Managed Access Point
c) Remote Monitoring and Management
- Navigator for Wireless Management Solution The broweser-based of PC utility software that centrally control and manage large scale of wireless management devices for multiple locations at anytime and anywhere.
Established in Singapore since 1993, with regional headquarters in Taiwan, EnGenius is known for powerful enterprise networking and wireless management solutions that deliver reliable, class-leading performance and coverage under the most challenging environments.