Delsan Office Systems Corporation celebrated its Silver Anniversary (25 Years) by hosting a company partners’ night for stakeholders, select media, and VIP guests at the Makati Shangri-La Hotel. The celebration, held last September 9, 2016, consisted of an afternoon media presentation, industry networking, and a full evening of variety and entertainment program.
Above, the Delsan Team (left to right): Dondi Santos (Marketing Manager), Glenn Gucor (VP and COO), Ody Santos (President and CEO), Roberto “Jun” Tagamolila (AVP-Technical Service), Toynbee Navarro (General Manager – Vismin), and Glenn Icaro (Sales Director).
25 Years of Innovation
As the country’s managed document and business solutions expert, Delsan
- aims to offer continuous technological improvements to its clients, to save the environment through recycling, and provide equal employment opportunities to Filipinos.
- was established in 1991 as a toner refill business with 3 dedicated employees, this was in the early days of the country’s computer printer industry.
- now has over 200 employees, 8 international hardware partners, 7 international software partners, and with more than 2,000 loyal clients nationwide (from various industries and locations).
- has sold over 600,000 eco-friendly cartridges since 1991, has specialized in “green” laser printers, and is the first to offer cost-saving remanufactured laser toner alternatives. (The company offered in 1997 its Total Laser Care program to its clients with free on-site repair and maintenance services.)
- launched in 2015 the Delsan Business Innovations, a brand-focused endeavor offering the latest software solutions in partnership with local and international suppliers such as Newtech (Singapore), PrintSolv (Australia), Bizmann (Singapore), Agilysis (Philippines), Fuji Xerox (Philippines), Samsung (Philippines), and Business Network Solutions (Malaysia).
The celebration at the Makati Shangri-La Hotel marks Delsan’s 25th year of service and innovation. The company will continue to provide market-defining solutions, products and services, one innovation at a time.
Founded in 1991, Delsan is the Philippines’ managed document and business process solutions expert, delivering the most productive, economical, and reliable printing and software technology. Delsan has strategic locations nationwide: in Makati, Cebu, Davao, Boracay, Pampanga, Dagupan, Bacolod, Iloilo, and Cagayan de Oro. Visit www.delsanonline.com for more information.
Sheena Dian hosted the Delsan 25th Year Celebration at the Makati Shangri-La Hotel.
Liked this post? Follow SwirlingOverCoffee on Facebook.