Event to Include Special Guests, Latest Gaming Trends, and New Product Announcements
Manila, Philippines – June 11, 2015 AMD (NASDAQ: AMD) recently announced that it will webcast live from the Belasco Theater in Los Angeles during E3. The event, “A New Era in PC Gaming,” will be hosted by AMD’s Chief Gaming Scientist, Richard Huddy on Wednesday, June 17, 2015 at 12:00 AM PH time (Tuesday, June 16, 2015 at 12:00 PM EST).
A real-time video webcast of the event will be accessible on the Investor Relations home page: ir.amd.com. A replay of the webcast can be accessed a few hours after the conclusion of the live event and will be available for one year after the event.
Additionally, viewers will also be able to access the live broadcast on the AMD Twitch channel at twitch.tv/amd. A replay of the webcast will be accessible on the AMD YouTube channel.
- More information on the Live Webcast
- More information on AMD Investor Relations
- More info on AMD Radeon Graphics products at http://www.amd.com/graphics
- Become a fan of AMD on Facebook
- Follow AMD on Twitter
- Join AMD on Google+
AMD (NASDAQ: AMD) designs and integrates technology that powers millions of intelligent devices, including personal computers, tablets, game consoles and cloud servers that define the new era of surround computing. AMD solutions enable people everywhere to realize the full potential of their favorite devices and applications to push the boundaries of what is possible. For more information, visit http://www.amd.com.
- AMD Unveils 6th Generation A-Series Processor Bringing Unprecedented HD Streaming, Online Gaming, and Innovative Computing Experiences to Notebooks and All-In-Ones
- More Performance, Features, and Value: New AMD A-Series Desktop Processors Deliver Best-In-Class Experience for eSports and Online Gaming
- AMD Outlines Sharpened Focus at 2015 Financial Analyst Day
Liked this post? Follow us on Facebook.