OPPO’s new budget phone blends style (lovely 2.5D curved glass) and toughness (Gorilla Glass 4 plus a magnesium aluminum alloy body) in a 5-inch HD, quad-core, 2GB RAM package – the P8,990 OPPO A37.
The OPPO A37 has triple-slot tray for two 4G-enabled sims and one tray for micro SD storage expansion. This is a good feature as other phones that offer dual slot trays force you to have either two active SIMs or just one active SIM, with the other slot dedicated for micro SD expanded storage.
OPPO A37 Full Specs
- 5-inch HD IPS 1280 x 720 resolution w/ 2.5D curved glass, Gorilla Glass 4 protection, 294 ppi
- 64 Bit Snapdragon 410 quad core processor | Adreno 306
- 2GB RAM | 16GB storage, up to 128GB via micro SD card
- Rear Camera: 8MP f/2.2 w/ 1.32 inch sensor, AF and LED flash
- Front Camera: 5 MP f/2.4 w/ 1/4 inch sensor
- Android 5.1 Lollipop w/ Color OS 3.0 | 2,630 mAh battery
- WiFi, 3G, HSPA+, LTE w/ VoLTE, Bluetooth 4.1, OTG, GPS, A GPS
- Dirac HiFi audio chip, Colors: rose gold, grey
- Price: 8,990 Pesos
Liked this post? Follow SwirlingOverCoffee on Facebook.